Frank has more than 35 years of auditing experience serving a variety of clients, including, government authorities, non-profit entities, construction and real estate development.
Frank’s main areas of expertise include auditing, forensic accounting, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, as well as income, estate and gift tax planning. Frank received a B.S. in Accounting from Villanova University. He was formerly a partner of Jump, Green, Holman, merged with Kevin Frenia to form Holman & Frenia, P.C. in 1996, and in 2013 formed Holman Frenia Allison, PC.
- Certified Public Accountant, NJ and PA
- Public School Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey State Board of Accountancy
- Jersey Shore Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Barnegat Beach Civic Association
- Jackson Kiwanis, Charter Member
- Jackson Chamber of Commerce
- Toms River Chamber of Commerce
In May, Frank was elected as the Chairman of the Ocean County Republican Organization. This follows his years of service as the Treasurer to the organization.